Liquid Boost Start which is a combination of Foundation® LM formulated with liquid phosphorus and zinc for use in summer row crop markets.
Adequate supply of phosphorus and zinc is critical to crop establishment with added Foundation LM to convert organic nutrient to plant available nutrients and contribute to overall plant health.
- contains plant available liquid Phosphorus and zinc
- addition of Foundation LM
- Increases nutrient availability through mineralisation of organic matter
- Increases conversion of nutrients from unavailable forms into available forms in the soil solution
- Increases recovery of nutrients from liquid fertilisers and the soil
Application rate and timing: 10-20L/ha in-furrow liquid injection
Specific gravity: 1.32
Colour: greenish to brown
Compatibility: do not mix with Calcium fertilisers, Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other fertilisers or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v)%: 10 N (ammonia) 15 % P (water soluble) 0.75% Zn (EDTA Chelate)