A multi-trace suspension containing manganese, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, boron, molybdenum & cobalt designed to correct or prevent micronutrient deficiencies in a wide range of crop situations.
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a seed dressing, foliar feed or in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.65
Colour: Light Pink
Compatibility: Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v) %: Manganese (MnCO3) 24%, Zinc (ZnO) 20%, Magnesium (MgCO3) 4%, Copper (CuO) 3.5%, Iron (Fe) 0.3%, Boron (B) 0.15%, Molybdenum (Mo) 0.01%, Cobalt (Co) 0.01%