A liquid suspension containing calcium and sulphate sulphur, plus multiple trace elements, developed for foliar, fertigation and liquid injection to assist in early plant development and correct or prevent nutritional deficiencies in a wide range of crops.
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension and dispersing agents
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar, fertigation or in-furrow applications
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.50
Colour: Off white / pink beige
Compatibility: Caution: Not compatible with Ammonium Sulphate. Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains w/v %: Calcium (CaCO3) 15%, Sulphate Sulphur (SO4) 11%, Manganese (MnCO3) 2%, Zinc (ZnO) 1.5%, Magnesium (MgCO3) 1.2%, Copper (CuO) 1%, Boron (B) 0.2%, Molybdenum (Mo) 0.001%