Radiate® is a patented formulation of indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) & other nutritional ingredients, in optimised ratios, designed to drive prolific root growth and plant vigour early in the crops growth stage. Radiate can be used on most crops to accelerate nodal root growth for improved anchorage of young plants, while increasing their ability to access nutrient and moisture.
- Plant Growth Promotant
- Contains Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) + proprietary ingredients
- APVMA registered product
- Labelled for foliar and in-furrow applications
- Hormonally induces root and shoot growth
- Improves plant establishment and early season vigour
- Increases crops ability to access essential nutrient and moisture
- Reduces early season stress
Application Rates: 150ml – 300ml/ha. For best results include LI700 in the tank mix.
Timing: Apply at 2 – 6 leaf stage to foliage of broad acre crops including wheat, barley, canola, cotton, chickpeas & corn. Refer to label for specific crops.
Specific Gravity: 1.04
pH: 3.1 – 3.7
Colour & Form: Yellow liquid
Compatibility: Compatible with most liquid fertilisers and pesticides, however seek professional advice prior to tank mixing.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C