A high analysis suspension of zinc, manganese and copper blended with kelp extracts, designed to correct or prevent zinc, manganese & copper deficiencies in a wide range of crop situations.
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Contains kelp extracts
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Contains three important micronutrients in the one drum
- Concentrated formula to aid in rapid absorption
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar feed or in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.81
pH: 7.0 – 7.8
Colour: Orange / Red
Compatibility: Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains: Manganese (MnCO3) 30% w/v, Zinc (ZnO) 25% w/v, Copper (CuO) 10% w/v, kelp extracts